Yes, I know my last post was mostly about fall and the changing of seasons. But I'm really happy for fall! Here's some things, I'm excited about....
- Cold toes buried in wooly socks
- Dragon breath when you go outside
- Red tipped fingers curled around mugs of cocoa
- Winter squash soups
- Crystal blue skies
- Blue northerns'
- Campfires with friends and singing
- Pillow forts to stay warm in the middle of your room
- Sweaters layered on top of other sweaters
- Scarves every color of the rainbow
- Tights with stripes, or fishnet, or colors. Or all of them.
- Long underwear (don't tell me I'm the only one excited about this?)
- Planting the winter garden
- Chilly air
- NANOWRIMO (someone help)
- Frozen grass that pokes your shoes
- Never going anywhere without your tea
What would you add?